Vehicle Wraps & Graphics
Fleet Vehicle Wraps & Graphics
Boost brand recognition by installing commercial fleet graphics
If you need more than one vehicle wrapped, Prairie Signs offers commercial fleet wraps. Our commercial fleet wraps are specifically designed for your vehicles, so you know you're getting a product that fits properly and matches your brand closely.
Our fleet wraps are specially designed for your vehicles and made of high quality vinyl - they're also effective. In fact, fleet wraps are one of the most effective visual-marketing tactics you can undertake:
- The Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) found that fleet wraps lend the lowest cost-per-impression of any advertising type.
- Impression costs are so low, in fact, some estimates mark them at $0.04 per thousand views.
- Fleet wraps can average a staggering 30,000 to 70,000 views per day, depending on vehicle location.
- Over 90 percent of media positioned toward vehicle drivers gets noticed.
How Do Commercial Fleet Wraps Help My Business?
- Advertise around town, throughout your region or even across the country — depending on the size of your fleet and its service area
- Utilize our eye-catching custom designs featuring your logo, company colors, contact information, & more
- Enjoy high-quality, digital printing to accurately reproduce photos and graphics in full color
- Create a more professional and unified image of your company through uniform vehicle graphics instead of a series of one-off designs or no designs at all
- Distinguish your company from competitors
- Select from full vehicle wraps or partial vehicle wraps
What Kind of Businesses Use Commercial Fleet Graphics?
In fact, delivery fleets aren’t the only ones that can benefit from fleet graphics from Prairie Signs. Just about anyone that maintains a fleet of vehicles can take advantage of them. Other users include:
- Municipalities using fleet graphics for police, fire and emergency vehicles
- Cities employing vehicle wraps for bus or light-rail transit lines
- Property management using wrapped buses to increase name recognition
- Airport parking services with full or partial vehicle graphics for shuttle buses
- Railroads relying on vehicle graphics to identify rolling stock
- Promotional campaigns featuring branded recreational vehicles or RVs